Home Electrical Wiring Projects and Safety (Contd.)
Your electrician in Ahwtaukee can help with a bunch of home improvement projects.
Call Your Electrical Contractor for Wiring Changes | (480) 926-1033
A Residential Electrician and Home Improvement
Your residential electrician isn’t just about repairing a power panel, or replacing bad wiring, he can also help with a bunch of home improvement projects both on the inside as well as the outside of your home.
INDOOR ELECTRICAL IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE:
1. More electrical circuits to handle a greater demand for electricity.
2. Creating a surround sound system
3. Soft lighting under the kitchen cabinets will make the kitchen more attractive with a designer style appearance.
4. A system to communicate with anyone ringing the door bell without going to the door.
5. Adding light fixtures to the living area that provide a soft light for relaxing.
6. Adding dimmer switches
7. Installing polarized outlets
8. Installing a low voltage system for the items that do not require the higher voltage.
9. Installing ceiling fans for comfort all year.
10. Ceiling can lights add ambiance to any room.
11. Three-way switches will add convenience and safety.
And let’s not forget the work that an electrician can do for you outside.
OUTDOOR ELECTRICAL FEATURES:
1, Installing landscape lighting for a beautiful effect at night.
2. Create an atmosphere for the patio by adding low voltage lights.
3. Installing low voltage lights on each side of the driveway and along the walkway to the entry of the home.
4. Installing lights which will turn on when an intruder is in the yard.
Other Electrical Wiring Projects
Homeowners create a lifestyle in their homes which can usually be enhanced by the use of many electrical conveniences and systems which have not been available until recently. Most homes will benefit from electrical updating and from the electrical features that have been created to add to the enjoyment of the home and ensure that the home is safe from hidden fire dangers, and electrical accidents and injuries are serious problems in the US. A lot of times, people don’t know what they’re doing and they attempt to do electrical projects on their own. Sometimes, something as simple as mixing the wrong gauge or type of wire can have catastrophic results. For example in the 1970’s, a lot of home builders to save money were mixing copper and aluminum wire together.
So don’t be a statistic. Take precautions will all of your home improvement projects. and where electricity is concerned, why not ask your local electrician to visit your home and offer suggestions about how your home can be updated for safety, convenience and enjoyment?
Dodge Electric 781 South Arizona Avenue Chandler, AZ 85225 (480) 926-1033 Contact Us
Call (480) 926-1033 To Make An Appointment
3215 N Arizona Ave Suite B12, Chandler, AZ 85225, (480) 926-1033, info@DodgeElectric.com